Rhône-Alpes regional Council will seek the involvement of the Alpine corridor local authorities in Moreco project through "spatial planning around train stations". Depending on the local context, it will be necessary to initiate or participate in urban projects around train stations, and coupling them:
- to a policy of information and consultation with the citizens,
- to involve public and socio-economic actors (municipalities, elected officials, departments, banks, land and real estate operators, financiers of housing ...).
Moreover, involvement of local actors will engage thinking about the challenges faced in alpine areas:
- Considering the pressure on peri-urban areas
- Control of internal displacement
- Promote renewed urbanization rather than extended
- Identify the needs of local populations in terms of housing and mobility
Urban Agencies of Saint Etienne, Lyon and Grenoble will let available knowledge on themes like urban planning and transport, and discuss the concept of urban development around train stations.